Book Baby Trey

Book Baby Trey

Monday, January 18, 2016

Baby Einstein Caterpillar's Day At The Park Review


This video is a review of Trey's new bouncer.  We got it for our baby shower.  We actually got two.  The first one was a Fisher Price product.  I used that one first because after examining them both the Fisher Price bouncer looked smaller.

Now that Trey is 2 months and getting bigger I decided it was time to bring it out and put it together. Assembly was very easy.  I actually handed the box and directions to my 13 year old son and 12 year old niece and they put it together in less than 30 minutes.

This video shows Trey's first time in the bouncer.  After recording he sat in it for about 30 minutes longer (typical infant timing) before wanting to get out.  I played around with a few of the features while filming.  He's too young for the toys at this time but I think he will like the pull down toys.  He already has a very powerful grip.  Pulling the toys down causes the rim to spin with toys inside and a loud noise that will keep his attention.

I love that the bouncer plays classical music such as Bach, Mozart, Beethoven and Vivaldi.  Trey loves music and hopefully it will soothe him in the future when he's teething.  The bouncer has a stronger vibrator than the Fisher Price.  It's a little louder but not loud enough to be a nuisance.  Trey doesn't care for the vibrator.  The bouncer is easy to rock which is something he really enjoys.  One other feature I really like is that the bar that goes across the chair pulls up when I need to remove him or put him in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment