Book Baby Trey

Book Baby Trey

Monday, January 18, 2016

Huggies vs. Luvs


Huggies vs. Luvs

I've been meaning to do this video and this blog every since we switched from Huggies diapers to Luvs and talk about why we switched. I really feel that whenever someone mentions diapers or pampers you usually think of Huggies, but that doesn't make them a great diaper that makes them very successful with their advertisement.

Before I had my son Trey, I of course had a baby shower.  We were blessed with a lot of cool gifts and beautiful clothes, and most importantly diapers.  We received 3 packs of newborn diapers and two big boxes of size 1 diapers and yes you guessed it they were all Huggies.  

At different times we would notice that while Trey was wearing the Huggies he would have leaks on the side of his onesies.  We were like, "how does this keep happening?"  No matter how often we changed him there would still be leaks.  I felt like we also went through the diapers faster than we should have.    

Of course we were very grateful because diapers these days are very expensive.  We used up all of the diapers we received from the baby shower but had a conversation about changing brands.  I mentioned the issues I was having with my best friend and she suggested I try Luvs.  She said that she had always used them and they were great for her.  I trust her judgement so I bought a pack and fell in love.  We are officially Luvs users now.

The first thing I noticed about the Luvs diapers was the smell. I love their fresh scent.  Whenever I'm putting Trey on a fresh diaper I often put the diaper to my face and smell it.  I love it!  I also love the way the diaper fits on him.  It's snug but not too tight in the important places.  Another thing I love is the flaps on the side of the diaper.  First of all they're a different color so they're very noticeable and easy to pull out.  The part of the diaper that it is connected to is color coded so it's also easy to see where its to be placed.

If I hear of a better diaper that's cheaper I may give it a try but until then I will stick to Luvs for my baby Trey.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment